VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
About the VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
The VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System (VASNHCS), Reno, Nev., provides primary and secondary care to a large geographical area that includes 20 counties in northern Nevada and northeastern California.
"To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan." - Abraham Lincoln
Community-Based Outpatient Clinics
In addition to our main facility in Reno, we offer services in four community-based outpatient clinics and one rural outreach clinic. These clinics are located in —
- VA Sierra Foothills Outpatient Clinic (Auburn)
- VA Carson Valley Outpatient Clinic (Minden)
- VA Lahontan Valley Outpatient Clinic (Fallon)
- VA Diamond View Outpatient Clinic (Susanville)
- Winnemucca Rural Outreach Clinic (Winnemucca)
- Staffed on bi-weekly basis by VA staff from Fallon CBOC. Please call 877-320-4990 for information or appointment.